10807 Cinderella Ln.
Dallas, TX 75229
THURSDAY OCTOBER 25TH 10:00AM – 4:00PM
FRIDAY OCTOBER 26TH 10:00AM – 4:00PM
SATURDAY OCTOBER 27TH 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Eclectic Disney Streets Mid Century Part 2
We’re back in the Disney Streets again this week for part 2 of this great sale. Noted architect for many local projects and designer of Valley View’s ‘Sanger Harris’ mosaic mural.. we have the great pleasure of being able to do the estate of Brenda J. Stubel (Pt 2). As a lover of mid century and having an eye for great lines, Brenda’s home is a treasure trove AND a flashback. Come and visit us in another one of our favorite areas of Dallas.. the ‘Disney Streets’!! We’ll be literally right off Royal Lane and Midway Road. Our next awesome client found us on the web and it was just meant to be! We are more than excited to be able to help her out!
Check out this great home at the end of October! Come by and see us and say ‘hello’ to the gang! There’s something for everyone and it all has to go!
Check out our homepage @ www.DallasEstateSellers.com if you have questions about our Services or need to contact us..
Don’t forget to ‘Like’ us on Facebook and see what we’re up to! Visit https://www.facebook.com/Dallas-Estate-Sellers-185798118865701/ for more!
Follow us on Instagram @ www.Instagram.com/DallasEstateSellers/ to see where we are and what we’re up to!
Let’s get started!
Front Table Items..
Nippon Vases and Waterford Ornaments, Some Baccarat and Swarovski to Fitz & Floyd Collectibles, decorative perfume bottles and silver vanity brush set. Chico’s assorted jewelry, brooches and vintage costume jewelry to some .925 and 10K gold. A Lady Elgin and A Versace and Lady Elgin watches to an assortment of other ladies watches to men’s bolo ties. Shriner memorabilia.. hats, pins and cuff links to pewter and brass pendants and some collectible coins. Al Amin pins, Dept 56 and American Craftsman. Vintage Foo Dog soapstone stamper to Whiting & Davis mesh lighter and coin purse to Dirilyte flatware. Other names like Rita Daini Caballito, Lori Arnold Harry M. Osers Co. and Hattie Carnegie.. stop by and check out all the pretty inside!
..other great things throughout:
- MCM and Regency furniture.. beautiful woven wicker end Sofa, Travertine inlayed side tables, Campaign by Henredon and some retro, too..
- A great selection of kitchen items AGAIN! TONS of Temptations dishwater and cookware in Blue or Green. October Hill, Rachel Ray, Wolfgang Puck and Emeril.. gadgets galore, small appliances to cookware, bakeware, dishware, serving pieces and more!
- Musical instruments.. guitars from the Keith Urban Collection and Hector Cruz. A 4-String Soprano Ukulele to an adjustable piano bench and vintage recorder..
- Retro and Vintage Office furniture and decor.. a ton of architectural renderings and building blueprints, file cabinets and organizational necessities to books and magazines, Encyclopedia Britanica ‘Book of the Year’ to LP’s, CD’s and VHS.. Kodak carousel cartridges and more..
- Everyday Linens and textiles including a fun variety of retro and vintage prints. Kitchen and bath towels, NIB sheet sets to retro sewing patterns..
- Believe it or not there is still some Christmas left over AND some new items brought out, too! Collectibles to ornaments, artificial trees and yard decor to lighting and more..
- If your looking for that ‘special’ touch to keep your MCM home true to form we have avocado green appliances in EUC just needing some minor TLC to keep them running for another 30 years.. stop by and check them out!
- Retro and Vintage Patio furniture, pottery to TONS of storage and shelving solutions to garden and hand tools, everyday chemicals and cleaning necessities..
~Women’s Clothing: A great assortment/selection of ladies clothing.. some still NWT! Names like Susan Graver, Chico’s, Bob Mackie, Brooke Chapman, Jones New York, Vikki Vi, Liz Claiborne, Pendleton, Casey Coleman, Foxcroft and Christian Dior. Vintage Vanity Fair, Miss Elaine, Maggy London and Ursula to name a few.. (sizes vary L/XL).. Shoes by Etonic, SAS, Keds and Puma (sizes 11ish).. come check them out!
Art Call Outs~
Great Local and Texas artists.. names like: Michael Tichansky and Juergen Strunk. Other great artists like Kaleta Doolin, Bonnie Cobb, F. Klaucke, Charles Jones, David McCullough and Ronald Slowinski.. many purchased locally through the Ruth Wiseman Gallery here in Dallas, TX..
**PLEASE be aware of neighboring homes, driveways, fire lanes and mailboxes, etc.. DO NOT block or impede these areas! The Police will be notified and you WILL be towed at your own expense! Please be respectful and park properly as to not break any local or city laws.. and, as always, we truly appreciate your cooperation in these matters!!**
Take a moment and sign up at www.DallasEstateSellers.com to ‘stay in the loop’ about our sales and preview information (when applicable)!! ONLY the people on OUR email list are privy to such information! Make SURE you are one of them!!
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram or ‘like’ us on Facebook so you can see what we’re doing and where we’re at!
We LOVE what we do! If you are in need of Estate Sale information please call and we’ll be glad to answer any questions! If you know someone in need of a sale send them our way! We give a referral fee!!
Your DES Team