3605 Harvard Ave.
Dallas, TX 75205
FRIDAY MARCH 30TH 9:00AM – 5:00PM
SATURDAY MARCH 31ST 9:00AM – 5:00PM
**Due to unforeseen delays in our clients move a pre-sale day will no longer be possible for this sale. Please go to our company website www.DallasEstateSellers.com and sign-up on our email list today. Only those on our email list will be privy to our weekly sale information and upcoming preview sales.**
Stylish Highland Park Estate
We have literally hit the ground running with this sale to squeeze it in JUST in time before Easter! We met our next fantastic couple who just sold their house literally within a few days of being on the market and now have to be out in TWO weeks!
Come check out this spectacular home in Highland Park the last weekend of March before the Easter Bunny comes! The entire house has to go!!
** There will be a Police presence at this property to assist us with crowd control and traffic. Please be on your best behavior.. your cooperation in these matters is always appreciated! **
Check out our homepage @ www.DallasEstateSellers.com if you have questions about our Services or need to contact us..
Don’t forget to ‘Like’ us on Facebook @ https://m.facebook.com/DallasEstateSellers/ and see what we’re up to!
Follow us on Instagram @ www.Instagram.com/DallasEstateSellers/ to see where we are and what we’re doing!
** Disclaimer: The ‘Family’ has removed a small handful of Items prior to the actual Sale dates.. we are sorry for any inconveniences. Contact us if you have any questions.. we’ll be glad to talk with you!**
Let’s get started..
Front Room Items:
- Jewelry Call Outs~ Stella & Dot, Jeffrey Scott Titanium Necklace, Francesca Romana, Monet, James Avery, Cloisonné, Tiffany & Co., Staur Watch, Brighton, Kendra Scott, Eddie Borgo, 14K Ladies Concord Watch, 14K & 18K Designer Jewelry, Neiman Marcus Ladies Watch, Ladies Seiko Watch, loose emeralds and Topaz, Polar Watch, Coral and Jade jewelry, hand carved Asian Earrings, a Vintage Ladies Hamilton Watch with Diamonds to silver coins and more..
- From Louis Vuitton purses to Men’s ties by Hermès, Gianni Versace and others.. belts by James Reid, Vera Pell, Susie Roher and Alexis Reid. All the beautiful accessories are here..
- Guns! Three to choose from.. a 1956 Remington 721, a Browning BL-22 and a Silver Eagle 12 Gauge..
- 12 light Baccarat Chandelier and a pair Candelabras also..
- Lalique, Waterford, Baccarat Glass Figurines and Crystal..
- Erwin Sattler Pendulum Wall Clock with Mercury Weights..
- Signed Harry Potter Books for the Collectors..
- Sheaffers, Mont Blanc and Tiffany pens..
- A 1910 ‘Pine needle’ Pattern Tiffany Studios Picture Frame circa 1920’s..
- An Orbita and a Scatola Del Tempo Watch Winders..
~Rug Call Outs..
Missoni Tulip Rug, Indo-Persian, Mahal Persian, Indo-Kashan Iranian, Turkish and Soumak.. several to choose from throughout the home..
Other great items, too..
- 19th Century English Spinet Desk circa 1865-1885..
- Sterling Silver and Silverplate Tea Service Sets along with 2 Sterling Flatware Sets..
- A full kitchen! A Cooks dream! Bakeware, cookware to flatware and gadgets..
- Custom Upholstered Furniture Pieces..
- French Régence Style Wing Back Chairs recently reupholstered..
- Solid Nickel and Granite coffee table by Mirak..
- Upholstered Chaise style Day Bed..
- HUGE Antique Mirrors and Hall Mirrors..
- Wardrobes to chef-ar-oboes.. several to choose from..
- Leather Sofas by Marco of San Francisco..
- A Dutch/Portuguese Occupied Indonesian Cannon..
- Ethan Allen Twin Bunk Bed convertibles for the children..
- Soapstone Sculpture by Juktuyak..
- Lighted Burl Wood Curio with Honeycomb Beveled Glass..
- Swiss made Jaeger le Coultre Atmos Clock..
- Easton Press Leather Bound Classic Books.. more than a 100+ in the house!
- ALT Tirschenreuth German and Vintage Mikasa China..
- TONS of Calphalon! Lifetime Stainless Cookware! Sasaki, Oneida and assorted flatware and serving pieces..
- Hawks, Baccarat and Waterford Crystal Stemware..
- Several Apple Computers, Pioneer Elite Audio Components, McIntosh Audio/Video Player to Office Supplies, DVD’s, CD’s and LP’s..
- Star Wars LFL Applause action figures, X-Men Mutant Fame to Wii Fit..
- Canon A-1 Camera, Nikonos V Camera, Canon to Leitz lenses, and a GoPro Video Recorder System..
- An entire garage FULL! Tools, Scuba and Camping to Backpacks and duffles! A Sofa sectional and several desks to choose from.. Christmas to Easter, kitchen, coolers and storage solutions. Carbon fiber bike wheels to a hard sided bicycle travel case. BMW GS 1200 seat replacements, Spode Christmas dishes to cleaning supplies..
- Restoration Hardware patio set, a teak patio set to a couple of citrus trees, several pots and planters to the perfect fire pit..
Art Call Outs~
-Henry Leonidas Rolfe ‘Perch, Roach and Dace’ paint on panel circa 1875..
-Peter Max ‘Valentine’ acrylic on canvas circa 1998..
-George E. Lodge ‘Francolin’ watercolor and gouache on paper
-after John James Audubon ‘Iceland or Jer Falcon’ Chromolithograph No.13-2 Plate #19 circa 1860..
-John Kingsley ‘Red-winged Mockingbird’ paint on paper circa 1976..
-Orlando Norie ‘The 7th(The Princess Royal’s) Dragoon Guards’ watercolor on paper..
-Carol Hurd ‘Over the Rise’ pencil and ink circa 1989..
-William Hocker ‘Garden Gate’ pastel circa 1989..
-Elizabeth Osborne ‘Morning Glory and Hibiscus’ watercolor circa 1989..
-Neuguelman ‘La Cote Varrise’
-Peter Max ‘Better World III’ mixed media circa 1999..
-Christopher Burkett ‘Canyon of the Rio Grande, NM’ cibachrome circa 1994..
-James R. Blake ‘Vespa’ acrylic on canvas circa 1995
..and many others!
~Women’s Clothing Brands: A great selection of ladies clothing this week.. great Names like Elie Tahari, Lord & Taylor, Burberry, Anne Klein, Ralph Lauren, Ann Taylor, Custo Barcelona, Tommy Bahama, Halston, DKNY, Neiman Marcus, Eileen Fisher, James Perse, Laundry, French Connection, Christian Dior, Rugby, Kay Unger, Tahari, Adrian Vittadini, Harold’s, Albert Nippon, Ellen Tracy, Jean-Claude Jitrois, Boston Proper, Diane Von Furstenberg, Tori Burch, Chicos, Athleta, J Crew, Northface, Brunello Cucinelli for Bergdorf Goodman, David Hunt, Harvé Benard Neutria and Wool Coat and many other..(size S/M). Shoes by Isaac Mizrahi, Via Spiga, Stuart Weitzman, Anne Klein, Bruno Magli, Ellen Tracy, Escada and Yves Saint Laurent (size 8ish).. several to choose from!
~Men’s Clothing Brands: A superb selection of mens clothing.. Leather motorcycle jackets, pants and chaps from Gerbing’s , Vanson Leathers and Marsee. Clothing names like REI, AEROstich, Saks Fifth Avenue, Tom James, Neiman Marcus, Burberry, National Geographic and even Ghurka suspenders! (size L).. Boots by Lucchese and Shoes from Merrell to Nike (size 10ish).. many to choose from!
** ATTENTION!! This is a multiple level home with stairs and NO elevator! Please, be prepared to go up/down several flights of stairs. Separately, please bring SUFFICIENT help for handling/carrying LARGE, HEAVY items and furniture pieces. It is NOT our responsibility to move your objects. Thank you!**
**PLEASE be aware of neighboring homes, driveways, fire lanes and mailboxes, etc.. DO NOT block or impede these areas! The Police will be notified and you WILL be towed at your own expense! Please be respectful and park properly as to not break any local or city laws.. and, as always, we truly appreciate your cooperation in these matters!! **
Take a moment and sign up at www.DallasEstateSellers.com to ‘stay in the loop’ about our sales and preview information (when applicable)!! ONLY the people on OUR email list are privy to such information! Make SURE you are one of them!!
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram or ‘like’ us on Facebook so you can see what we’re doing!
We LOVE what we do! If you are in need of Estate Sale information please call and we’ll be glad to answer any questions! If you know someone in need of a sale send them our way! We give a referral fee!!
Your DES Team